franchise orchard presenting an opportunity to join the success of…
A fantastic Franchise Orchard opportunity awaits you.
Who are Goldstar Active?
Goldstar Active was founded in October 2010 by coowners Laura Kitney and Caroline Woodcock. With combined experience of teaching gymnastics to local clientele of almost 40 years, Laura and Caroline spent the early years of the club coaching recreational classes from a single sports hall. As membership grew, they branched out and soon ran classes from other local venues. Hiring hall space meant that they were always dependent on availability, dictated time slots, opening times and storage space and soon recognised that having their own premises was needed to support the continued growth of the business. Having identified the potential in a warehouse shell was identified in April 2017, bringing us to the recent past, which has seen Laura and Caroline build their new gym mat by mat, bar by bar to create a state-of-the-art facility. Since the doors first opened to their new home in July 2017, Laura and Caroline have seen memberships grow substantially and by 2020 had over 1000 members and a team of 28 coaches and helpers ranging from ex gymnasts, mums, sports enthusiasts and volunteers.
What does a Goldstar Active franchise consist of?
As a franchisee you will have the ability to run your own gymnastics club as a business using our working model, strategies and existing software. If you are not an existing gymnastics coach, we can train you and help you gain the relevant qualifications! You will also be assisted with finding suitable premises and applying for funding to help towards the initial equipment costs.
We will supply you with the ability to run and manage every aspect of the Goldstar business from computer software to act as a payment method to manage each of your members’ accounts as well as
• A till system
• Facilities such as printer/copier/scanner
• Help with staff training and gain the necessary qualifications
• Help to run a merchandise shop, offer kids’ parties and holiday camps, fitness classes, pre school classes and have an ordering system, an on site coffee shop
• A ‘how to’ guide for making surplus income from in house advertising and running separate events such as Christmas parties, Halloween fun, fun days, film nights, sleepovers and activities for local community groups.
In summary a franchise consists of:-
• Help to find premises;
• Help to acquire funding;
• Help to source the required equipment;
• How to recruit the right team;
• Policies, procedures and risk assessment templates for all areas of the business
• The management model;
• Software to manage members and members’ payments;
• Help to secure the most competitively priced yet comprehensive sports specific insurance policy for your team and members;
• Timetable of classes offered;
• Contacts and suppliers for all business needs;
• VOIP automated telephone and answering system with on hold promotional messages for customers;
• A website;
• The ability to run you own merchandise shop;
• The ability to run your own on site coffee shop.
Could this be your next franchise?
For further information and contact details about this Franchise Opportunity, please fill in the form below to download a free information pack. Fields marked * are required.